In honour of World Cocktail Day we are sharing one of Bombay Sapphire’s delicious cocktail recipes.
Bombay is the backbone of the cocktail giving fresh citrus & pine on the nose, mouthfeel and a pepper tickle on the finish, grapefruit juice brings a tropical acidity, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur adds sweetness and that lychee like funky floral flavour and the Aperol adds a hint of bitterness without being overpowering.
A classically styled aperitif you won’t mind drinking anytime!
- 45ml Bombay Sapphire
- 22.5ml Fresh Pink Grapefruit (juice)
- 14ml Aperol
- 15ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 Fresh Pink Grapefruit (zest)
- Chill a Coupe or Cocktail glass
- Into a cocktail shaker add 45ml Bombay Sapphire, 22.5ml Grapefruit juice, 15ml Aperol & 15ml St-Germain Elderflower liqueur
- Fill the shaker with ice, close and shake hard for 7 seconds
- Fine strain into the chilled and empty coupe glass
- Garnish with grapefruit zest and enjoy!