Jason Shon Bennett talks about how to stay young, by using food as your nutritional weapon against illness and disease.
- Learn why fasting is good for you.
- What surprising top 5 foods does Jason recommend you add to your diet.
- Which top 3 things to avoid for living healthier for longer.
Wendyl Nissen talks about her new book, A Natural Year, which focuses on getting back to basics, and living the good life in Hokianga with husband Paul and their brood of chickens.
A journalist, broadcaster and former magazine editor, Nissen speaks frankly about:
- Anxiety and depression, and shares wellness techniques that have worked for her.
- Recipe testing, including making yeast from grapes and yoghurt using chilli stalks.
- Buying and keeping chickens.
Learn about the power of breath. Which foods and supplements are the best, plus ones to avoid. And how to recognise when anxiety is clouding our thinking, and ways to navigate that.
Our guests are:
- Sue Thompson – coach, communications specialist and managing director of Evolve Performance Group.
- Ben Warren – clinical nutritionist and founder of BePure.
- Rich Hackney – breath and body practitioner of Enrich Health & Fitness.
Jules Bright’s years of travelling the world while nursing, exploring natural herbal medicines and creating her own skincare brand has led her to live a more natural lifestyle, while inspiring others to do the same.