Good magazine is excited to announce an exciting collaboration with Linden Leaves together with Mission Estate Winery and TRUE Food & Yoga for a very special reader event on September 30.
A fun spring celebration, this event brings together botanicals in beauty and wine for a fun and highly personalised experience where you get to make your own Linden Leaves Memories Body Oil to take home with you (plus a goody bag valued at more than $120) while enjoying beautiful wine and food.
Made in New Zealand with love, Linden Leaves Aromatherapy Synergy Memories Body Oils contains organic rosehip and avocado oils blended with pure sweet almond and apricot kernel oils, enriched with vitamin E and infused with a luxurious blend of rose, geranium and ylang ylang, to keep skin soft and nourished. Plus real roses grown especially for Linden Leaves in Christchurch.
Event highlights include:
· Create your own Linden Leaves Memories Body Oil and meet the inspiring natural skincare founder Brigit Blair who will guide you, step-by-step.
· A winemaker-led tasting of Mission Estate sustainably produced wines including Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Syrah and Rosé.
· Savour a glass or two of Mission Estate Fête, a lovely bubbles enjoyed with tasty and nutritious food from TRUE Food & Yoga.
· Drink in the harbour view from TRUE Food & Yoga on Tamaki Drive (there’s plenty of parking).
· Take home a goody bag valued at more than $180 (including your own Linden Leaves Memories Body Oil).
When Saturday 30 September 2017. Arrive 3pm for 3.30pm start.
Where: TRUE Food & Yoga, 19 Tamaki Drive, Orakei, Auckland
Tickets $39 + booking fee per person. Tickets available from August 14. Purchase here at goodlindenleaves.eventbrite.co.nz