PRODUCED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH GOOD AND FARRAH’S.
Looking for a lighter alternative? Then you will love Farrah’s new low carb wraps!
The local brand’s well-loved wraps now come in a nutritious and delicious, super low carb option.
Featuring just 9 grams of carbs and 90 calories per wrap, Farrah’s Low Carb wraps are low in carbs but full in flavour with that same great Farrah’s taste.
Packed full of the good stuff, they also include an impressive 25 per cent of your daily fibre needs.
With three tasty flavours for you to try, choose from Original, a lighter take on a firm favourite, Supergrains, with a wholesome blend of chia and quinoa, and Plant-Based Protein, the ultimate powerhouse of wraps with the added benefits of hemp and pea protein.
Created with the perfect portion size in mind, Farrah’s have taken the carbs out so you can put more on!
And don’t forget, all Farrah’s wraps are made in New Zealand and are vegan friendly, halal certified, yeast and dairy free.
Check out Farrah’s low carb wrap burger recipe below.
Low Carb Wrap Burger
- Farrah’s Low Carb Original Wraps
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Silver Fern Farms Venison & Lamb Patties
- 1 Beetroot
- 2 Tomatoes
- ½ Red onion
- The Fresh Grower Cos Lettuce
- Dairy Works Tasty Cheese Slices
- Aldersons Garlic & Bill Pickle Slices
- Watties Burger Sauce
- Prepare your fresh ingredients, grate beetroot, slice tomatoes and red onion and tear cos lettuce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes each side until they are well browned and cooked through.
- Fold your wrap into a pocket by folding the wrap in half and then in half again.
- Fill each side of the pocket with the lettuce, tomato and beetroot in the bottom. Then cheese, burger patty, pickles and red onion. Finish with a dollop of the burger sauce.
Want a plant-based option?
Change your wrap burger into a plant-based burger with just three easy swaps!
- Swap Farrah’s Low Carb Original Wraps to Low Carb Plant-Based Protein Wraps
- Swap the patty to Bean Supreme Mushroom and Quinoa Patty
- And swap Watties Burger Sauce to Veesey Aioli
Farrah’s Low Carb wraps are available from all good supermarkets nationwide or head to Farrah’s website for more information and recipes.