Good’s Best of Natural Awards Terms and conditions.
By entering the Best of Natural Awards (2022), you agree to the Terms and Conditions below for the products/ brands entered. These Terms and Conditions are at the discretion of Good Magazine and HealthPost and may change if required.
Brands agree that:
- Entered product/s will be considered but it does not mean they will receive an award.
- Products supplied for entry require a barcode and meet all NZ legislative requirements as applicable for the category.
- Brands are limited to entering a maximum of five products total. As part of your entry please supply four products for each entry in current full-size packaging for the judging process and for photography purposes.
- Products will be entered into the most relevant category, but judges can use their discretion to change this and enter products into additional relevant categories.
- Brands will be judged on the products they enter as well as the information they provide about their brand values.
- All information provided for entry is true, accurate, and not misleading.
- Judges may share your product and or assets on social media and/or other channels to promote the Best of Natural Awards or to engage audiences during judging.
- Information and content from your channels can be used/repurposed for the promotion of your products or brand, or the Best of Natural Awards.
- Awards winners agree to apply digital branding (supplied) of the Best of Natural Awards for product promotion. HealthPost and Good may apply digital branding to winning products for promotional purposes.
- HealthPost and Good Magazine bear no responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit, and any shipping costs are the responsibility of your brand. Any products received outside the deadline for entries (27 June 2022) may not be accepted.
- Brands are either already a stockist with HealthPost or agree to be stocked by HealthPost. HealthPost can choose to stock entered Brands. Products will be made available for order directly or through a New Zealand distributor. All required product and Brand information for listing on the HealthPost website will be made available prior to the award announcements per HealthPost’s onboarding requirements.
- Products’ ingredients meet HealthPost’s Ingredient Criteria and may be disqualified if they do not.
- Brands that have affiliations, ambassador agreements, or conflicts of interest with judges cannot enter.
- Entries for the 2022 Best of Natural Awards close 27th June 2022.