If you’re looking for a delicious new easy-cook recipes to whip up at home, look no further! Bean Supreme‘s plant-based mince koftas uses Bean Supreme Wholefood Mince which is jam packed with real wholefood ingredients such as shiitake mushrooms, cauliflower, puy lentils, buckwheat, chickpeas and plenty more. Not only is it full of goodness, it tastes absolutely delicious, and is easy to cook – the mince takes only six minutes to heat through.
Wholefood Mince Koftas
- Pack Bean Supreme Wholefood Mince
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Ground cumin
- Fresh mint
- Pita pockets
- Fresh cucumber
- Lettuce or baby spinach
- Add one packet of wholefood mince to a medium sized bowl.
- Add 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Add 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar or parmesan is good).
- Add 1 tsp cumin and 2 tablespoon sliced fresh mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Form into small kofta or meatball shapes.
- Preheat medium fry pan with 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Sauté the koftas on a low heat for 2-3 minutes turning often.
- Transfer the patties to baking tray and put in the oven at 180°C oven for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked serve in a pita pockets with tzatziki, hummus, cucumber, coriander etc. Serve alongside your favourite side salad.