Create a healthy banana bread granola with yummy and sweet Bobby Bananas. Perfect to fuel children and adults alike before school or work.
3 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
½ cup mashed Dole Bobby Bananas
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160° C.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash banana well, add remaining wet ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Tip onto a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden (check and stir when needed).
- Once removed from the oven stir and then let cool before storing in an airtight container.
Tip: if you would like a more cluster-like granola, don’t stir the granola while cooking.