Join Good magazine and our partners Linden Leaves and Mission Estate for an afternoon of beauty and bubbles.
After the sold-out success that was Good magazine’s spring session with Linden Leaves and Mission Estate, we are doing it again – and in time to give your mum the perfect gift this Mother’s Day.
Join us, Linden Leaves and Mission Estate for an event at the exquisite venue that is Orakei Bay, The Gallery, bringing together botanicals in beauty and wine, where you get to make your own Linden Leaves Memories Body Oil while enjoying beautiful, award-winning wine and delicious food.
Made in New Zealand, Linden Leaves Aromatherapy Synergy Memories Body Oils contain organic rosehip and avocado oils blended with pure sweet almond and apricot kernel oils, enriched with vitamin E and infused with a blend of rose, geranium and ylang ylang, to keep skin soft and nourished.
On the day you’ll:
- Create your own Linden Leaves Memories Body Oil and meet the inspiring natural skincare founder Brigit Blair who will guide you, step-by-step.
- Enjoy an expert-led tasting of Mission Estate’s sustainably produced wines including Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Syrah and Rosé. Mission Estate just won two gold medals at the prestigious Royal Easter Show Wine Awards, for their 2015 Jewelstone Syrah and the 2017 Estate Pinot Gris.
- Savour a glass or two of Mission Estate Fête, a lovely bubbles enjoyed with tasty food.
- Drink in the view from the exquisite venue that is Orakei Bay, The Gallery.
- Take home a goody bag valued at more than $180 (including your own Linden Leaves Memories Body Oil).
Date Saturday 26th May 2018
Venue Orakei Bay, The Gallery, Auckland.
Timing Guest arrival 1.00pm for a 1.30pm start.
Tickets Individual $39 or buy one for you and your mum for $70.
Buy tickets online at goodeventlindenmission.eventbrite.co.nz