Quik makes content sharing and storing easier than ever, making sure users don’t lose any of their memories.
At its core, Quik solves the black hole problem of your phone’s camera roll and ensures you’ll never lose track of your favourite photos and videos again.
The next time you capture that special photo or video, you can conveniently share it to the Quik app where it can be added to your own private feed.
Quik does all the work for you, letting you easily share existing content from anywhere on your phone and grouping them together to make a professional compilation highlight.
Quinn has shared the best tips and tricks to digitally tidy your phone with the help of Quik.
Organising photos and videos
- Organise your photos and videos around curated memories. Try to keep between 5 and 10 images of a particular event; anything more can be overwhelming.
- To make the most out of your photos and videos, collate and create short videos of them. Professional looking videos can easily and automatically be created by using cleaver apps like GoPro Quik.
- Incorporate your favourite photos into your everyday life. This could be a private feed of your favourite shots or a digital photo frame.
- Share your memories and joy with those you love. Once you have your memories edited and saved, it’s easy to share them.
- Always ask does this photo or video spark joy?
Organising digital files
Like organising photos, it can be quite easy to become confident in managing your digital files, the key is to keep it simple.
- Follow a simple folder structure. In Maria Kondo and Scott Sonenshein’s book ‘Joy at Work’ they recommend the following folder structure: current projects, records and saved work.
- Leverage your search functionally. Search technology is incredibly powerful now, use easily searchable labels for easy finding in the future.
- Don’t keep multiple versions of one document, just keep the latest version.
Benefits of Quik
- Your favourite shots all in one place
- Highlight videos from your memories
- Themes for any adventure
- Music you can use anywhere
- Video trimming
- Frame grabs
- Works with all photos and video files
- Easy Sharing