A plant-based diet doesn’t need to be boring! The Collective has whipped up some drool worthy recipes including this delicious plant-based cookie dough slabs using The Collective Plant Yoghurt.
Makes 8 large or 10 medium bars
- 1 1/2 cup cashews, roasted
- 1 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- 2/3 cup The Collective Plant Yoghurt – Natural, plus extra for coating
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150g plant-based dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse the cashews and coconut flakes until a crumb. Add remaining ingredients and process until the mixture forms a dough ball
- Press into a baking paper-lined brownie tin and freeze for 30 minutes, before slicing into 8-10 even bars. Freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and brush each bar evenly with a layer of yoghurt. Freeze for 1 hour, until frozen through
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. Insert a skewer into the end of one of the bars, and brush all over with chocolate to coat. Remove the skewer and brush over any patches. Repeat with remaining bars-ensure the yoghurt coating remains frozen so that the hot chocolate doesn’t melt it.
- Freeze for an additional 30 minutes or so, until the bars are frozen throughout. Remove from the freezer and enjoy frozen!