Wellness Retreats NZ are holding a luxury wellness escape for women next weekend at Karioitahi Beach.
Hosted by Wellness Retreats founder, director and yoga teacher Mel Carroll, alongside special guest co-host, naturopath and yoga teacher Nikola Magerkorth, this luxury weekend retreat is designed to create deeply enriching and balanced days of wellness set in the gorgeous surrounds of Castaways Resort overlooking the wild west coast.
Paying homage to the seasons and landscape, attendees will experience slow, nourishing days of restorative yoga, wellbeing and self-care workshops, wholefoods, beach and nature walks and optional spa-time and pampering.
It’s an ideal experience to be shared with mothers, daughters, girlfriends and sisters – something for women of all ages and walks of life to feel nourished, revitalised, recharged and empowered with some new-found health and lifestyle tools for 2021 and beyond!
Nurture & Nourish Retreat
Where: Castaways Resort, Karioitahi Beach
When: Friday 14th May (check in from 2pm) to Sunday (4pm) 16th May 2021
- Accommodation for 2 nights – private room with en-suite in chalet accommodation with ocean views
- Bespoke menu curated by Wellness Retreats and Castaways resident chef
- Delicious healthy meals catering to all dietary requirements
- Morning, afternoon and evening yoga sessions – flow, yin & yoga nidra
- Wellbeing workshops from nutrition & hormonal health with Kaytee Boyd, personal styling from Caitlin Taylor, Chasing Cait, rituals & goal setting with Nik Magerkorth
- Relaxation massage
- Time to chill, journal, stroll the beautiful black sand beach, enjoy the magical west coast sunsets
- Access to all on-site amenities
- Complimentary wi-fi