PREP TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: Up to 1hr
3 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
1 ¼ cups castor sugar
½ cup neutral oil
¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ¾ cups flour
1/3 cup desiccated coconut (optional)
1x 100g block Whittaker’s Canterbury Hazelnut, roughly chopped
100g roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with baking paper, set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, eggs, sugar, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Add baking soda and flour and mix well
- Mix through desiccated coconut, chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and cook until browned and a skewer comes out clean (Depending on your oven this may take up to an hour, so be patient!)