Be in to win a trip for 2 to Sydney including 3 nights at Crystalbrook Albion with Good Magazine Issue 75.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the Promotion (defined below) undertaken by Image Centre Publishing Limited, trading as ICG Media (Promoter). These Terms may be amended by the Promoter from time to time by updating the Terms on the Promoter’s website.
Please read the following Terms carefully.
- Promotion: Any eligible participant who subscribes for an annual (6 issue) or 6 month (3 issue) print or full access subscription to Good Magazine during the Promotion Period (defined below) may go into the draw to win the Prize (the Promotion).
- Promotion Period: The Promotion commences at 7.00am 5 July 2021 and ends at midnight on 29 August 2021 (the Promotion Period).
- Prize: The prize comprises economy class return flights for 2 from Auckland to Sydney including taxes and luggage, 3 nights at the Crystalbrook Albion, dinner for 2 at Nomad with wine matching, 2 x spa treatments and 2 x passes for Burrawa Climb with BridgeClimb Sydney (together the Prize).
- Eligibility and conditions of entry: In order to be eligible for entry into the Prize draw, participants must:
– during the Promotion Period subscribe for either an annual (6 issue) or 6 month (3 issue) print or
full access subscription to Good Magazine through one of the following channels:
o online at www.goodmagazine.co.nz/subscribe, icgmedia.co.nz or isubscribe.co.nz;
o by emailing [email protected]; or
o by calling 0800 782 347;
– be a New Zealand resident who is 18 years of age or older. Entry into this Promotion is not open to existing employees of the Promoter, Destination NSW or their immediate family members. For the purposes of the Promotion, where a Good Magazine subscription is gifted, the participant in the Prize draw will be deemed the payer of the subscription and not the recipient of the gifted subscription (if different). The bill payer must have an address in New Zealand.
- Existing subscribers: The Prize is also available to existing Good Magazine subscribers, who renew their existing subscription at the advertised rates. For existing subscribers, subscriptions will commence at the end of the current term.
- Exclusive promotion: Subscription rates are available for delivery to New Zealand addresses only. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Subscription rate savings are based off the retail cover price.
- Prize draw: The Prize winner (Winner) will be drawn on Monday 30 August 2021. The Winner will be randomly drawn and notified by phone or email using the contact details provided in connection with the Winner’s Good Magazine subscription. Where the Promoter’s reasonable attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) another Winner will be selected.
- Non-transferable: The Prize is non-transferable (no name changes), non-redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The Prize must be taken as stated in the Specific Rules above and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Promotor shall not be liable to the Winner or any third party for any loss suffered if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on the nominated date, whether or not the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner’s control (including for example, where there are flight restrictions in place as a result of COVID-19). If the Winner is unable to travel on the nominated travel dates for whatever reason, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no replacement prize will be provided.
Travel Specific Rules
- Travel documentation:
– The Winner must have valid travel documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas which meet all applicable immigration and government requirements.
– Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay), will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
– The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
– The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at all times.
– The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to Auckland airport for flight departure and from Auckland airport to their residence upon returning to New Zealand.
– The Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize.
– Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. Accommodation and activity bookings are subject to availability and travel blackout dates.
– Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the designated travel period made by the Winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Winner.
– The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The Winner accepts the Prize at their own risk.
– All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Prize service providers.
- Travel companion: Any travelling companion included in the Prize (if applicable) accepts the Prize subject to these Terms as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion.
- Legal Release: The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by the Promoter.
- Promoter details: The Promoter’s address for notices in connection with this Promotion is 19 Lyon Ave, Mt Albert, Auckland, New Zealand or [email protected]
- Promoter responsibility:
– The Promoter reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
– The Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, force majeure or otherwise.
– To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury or property damage that may occur in connection with the prize
– Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside the Promoter’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, the Promoter has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize
- supplier to provide the Prize.
- Acceptance: Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms. If the Winner does not accept these Terms, the Prize will deemed to be forfeited.
- Governing law: These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. By entering into the Promotion, participants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in respect of any issues or disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms, the Promotion or the award of any Prize.